Accelerator SystemsUp one level
- This is the Acelerator Instrumentation web site for LARP
- The LHC Accelerator Research Project (LARP) is a multi-laboratory effort to foster US involvement in the Large Hadron Collider project at CERN. LARP is committed to being a presence for LHC Beam Commissioning scheduled to begin in 2007. At this time effort is underway to define interests and capabilities of US accelerator experts and link them into the Commissioning organization for the LHC. Beam Commissioning work may involve travel to CERN and/or remote effort from the US. You may express your interest in helping with LHC commissioning through LARP.
- Accelerator Physics
- The accelerator physics activities within LARP are widespread and changing. Click on one of the folders or on the links to learn more about these efforts.
- AD Meetings
- Accelerator Division Meetings, held every other Wednesday at 2:30 PM in the Penthouse (Fermilab, Booster West Tower, 2d floor). Tanaji Sen is the organizer.
- DocDB Accelerator Systems Entries
- (Password required)